Advertisement

I FLEW A JETPACK!!

I FLEW A JETPACK!! I FLEW A JETPACK!!!

Don’t even know where to begin. Today my eyes are opened to another universe of flying! Besides being able to watch Richard Browning the creator of the jetpack, I have the opportunity to fly in it myself! Also I thought it would be an amazing idea to bring the world of Tricking and flying together at the same time for ENDLESS EPIC content! This YouTube video kind of feels like a small movie in a way with all the futuristic stuff happening! After living this experience I was truly mind blown away and can’t even imagine where this kind of stuff will be in the future especially with 2020 a new decade right around the corner!

Instagram

Bailey:

Richard:

No Gravity:



Flying the worlds 1st jetpack,Flying a jetpack,Jetpack,Human Jetpack,Real life jetpack,Bailey Payne,Bailey Payne Flys jetpack,Richard Browning,California,The future of technology,Modern technology,Iron man jetpack,Real life Iron man,Tricking,Parkour,Stunts,Jetpack chase scene,Worlds 1st jetpack,The future,Tricking and flying collab,No gravitiy,Jetpack suite,Jet pack,Flying Jet pack,Jetpack experince,

Post a Comment

0 Comments