Advertisement

PLZ LOOK AT ME meme || flipaclip (mild flashing lights warning)

PLZ LOOK AT ME meme || flipaclip (mild flashing lights warning) people: would you ever make stuff with your humen oc's other then shitposts???
me: (look at this one project thats left unfinished for months)
me: hold my vodka-


oh boy, after 2 times of kinemaster being drunk and deleteing all of my editing for two times, i've finally done it aaAAAA

maybe i should make more animation memes with humen oc's??? lowkey fun to do so

(also yes i know the title is "plz look at me" while the thumbnail is "look at me please", it just automaticly choosen thumbnail and i think it looked nice)

-----------

original meme:
song:

this was also inspired by somebody else, but i started this WAYYYYY back and recently got hold of it again, and.....i can't find the inspo version of this meme??, i think thay deleted it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

edit: ty for people who pointed out!!!, (think) it was 's but thay deleted all thair videos ๐Ÿ˜”

used: flipaclip,kinemaster,medibang paint

-------------

*PLEASE, DON'T use my animation in compliations,reviews mashups ect WITHOUT my permission!!, i noticed there's stuff going around these days so i gotta be extra careful ๐Ÿ‘Œ*

you can contact me on


my twitter:
my devianart:
my instagram: @sir_fluffbutts
my tumblr (WIP) :
my toyhouse:
my furaffinity: (working on it-)
amino storys :

second channel:

business email: blackcat9909@naver.com

support me to make more animations without getting poor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”ซ!!:

buy me a coffee so i can animate more in my sleep time HAhA (also to get more tacos)

meme,animation,anination meme,sir fluff,aninated meme,flipaclip,flipaclip meme,flipaclip animation,flipaclip anination meme,oc,character,plz look at me,plz look at me meme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments