Advertisement

Recreation Center called cops on Me; Laredo, Texas

Recreation Center called cops on Me; Laredo, Texas The library was built at this spot 5 years ago. I showed up yesterday, parking all day, moved somewhere else for the night, and came back early in the morning (6am?) I hung out around my car and prepared some potatoes for a breakfast. While spending a lot of time outside of my car, someone considered my activity suspicious enough to alert the cops.

This location is very close to the Mexican border. The Border Patrol drives around this area very frequently. There is no fence as a physical barrier, only the Rio Grande river (50 feet wide?) Walking along the bank of the river, I have seen feet prints in the sand, which gave me the impression of "border crossers" (recorded for my travel channel). There is a lot of housing development near the border, which seems "middle class". There also is some thriving wildlife in this area as I have witnessed a wild pig and very healthy-looking deer. The Border might be loose with barriers to allow the larger wildlife to cross over the river unharmed.

Arrested? No

Charged? No

Police Station:

Map Location:

Cops Name(s): H Gomez



Subscribers at time of upload:

------------------------------------------------------

Bum Doctor Acumagnet:

Main channel



Daily Roamer


Texas

Post a Comment

0 Comments