Advertisement

Saving two-thirds on the train journey to Birmingham by a complicated splitting process

Saving two-thirds on the train journey to Birmingham by a complicated splitting process I reduced the price of my return train journey from Huddersfield to Birmingham from £142.60 to £62 by splitting the journey 4 times. Most people on't have the time or patience to do this, so they are put off travelling by train. This needs to be sorted out.

========================================

Please contact me if I can help you with your Digital Storytelling needs: I do

Conference videos
Low-cost live streaming
Product and service stories
Life stories
Project evaluations
Good practice dissemination

Please support my work on Patreon

Birmingham,Huddersfield,train,split tickets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments