Advertisement

Sims 4 gameplay Happy Holidays my viewers and subscriber's and everybody :D

Sims 4 gameplay Happy Holidays my viewers and subscriber's and everybody :D Plus if you unsubscribed my Channel I will not give you a shout out or anything else plus you people got no respect of my channel So stop and make up your minds subscriber or not subscribe your choice. please no drama on this channel please. And I don't play around and I'm a nice person and if u liked the video give it a thumbs up. Also I'm from Florida, 25 years old, Been playing video games since 1994. subscribe if your new 2 this channel. And plus I'm a full ball of energy and I love dancing singing and playing video games. Also hit that notification button if you want to see more my videos and streaming whenever I feel like streaming. Ps I have Facebook and snapchat. Don't subscribe to emperor new saibot. My exboyfriend cristofer Milenovici He will not protect you support you or stand up for you just care about his friends and family then being in a relationship with someone. Btw I'm single now as well btw. Also thank you for your support guys.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,The Sims™ 4,Blackowl100,

Post a Comment

0 Comments