Advertisement

Speaking In 8 Languages About How They Deteriorate Differently | Polyglot Stories

Speaking In 8 Languages About How They Deteriorate Differently | Polyglot Stories I talk a lot about MAINTAINING languages. But what about FORGETTING them? Today I decided to just sit down with no planning whatsoever and have an honest chat with you in ALL of my 8 languages to talk about how each one deteriorates a little differently.

Check out my book about How To Maintain Languages:

language learning,foreign languages,forgetting a language,how not to forget a language,polyglot,language deterioration,Do I forget my languages,robin macpherson,language tips,language hacks,forget a language,languages,language,learn spanish,learn french,learn german,learn japanese,learn portuguese,learn swedish,8 languages,eight languages,speaking 8 languages,fluently,language fluency,language advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments