Advertisement

Talk: updates, DAWs, the future and bathrooms (and a little music)

Talk: updates, DAWs, the future and bathrooms (and a little music) Hello there! So, I haven't uploaded for a few weeks and wanted to get into what's been going on around here. I talk about sickness in our home, relearning recording by trying out a few different Digital Audio Workstations....or, DAWs....and I get into how our home's bathroom might have almost fallen through our ceiling!

While you are here, please check out some other videos of mine. Plenty of lo-fi, cinematic, ambient music as well as cheap gear reviews. If you are enjoying, please like and subscribe! Plus, much of my music is available on my Bandcamp page for cheap purchase or free streaming.



I also take a moment to thank anyone who watches and certainly anyone who has subscribed. It's so flattering and exciting that anyone is interested in my weird, little videos, so again, thank you for watching.

And if you have not subscribed, please do! Apparently, some soon to come changes might make it more difficult to find independent content, so liking, sharing, commenting and certainly subscribing to smaller channels like this will be of great help. Thanks!

Finally, I also talk about how I'd love to maybe try out film scoring. So, if you have a short film project that could use some ambient, cinematic, lo-fi sounds that push an emotive, worn out world that embraces melancholy (phew...that's some description!) hit me up and we can see what might happen. A couple of my pieces were used by a film maker here on YouTube on some small projects of his, linked here:





But regardless of why you are here, thank you for watching. Any likes, subs and comments are always appreciated, but I'm always happy for anyone to just stop by and have a look and listen.

Cheers!

the digital lost,lo-fi ambient,lofi ambient,lo fi ambient,lo fi electronic,lofi electronic,cheap effects pedal review,ambient electronic music,cinematic ambient music,springfield il,basse température ambiante,musique d'ambiance cinématique,musique électronique ambiante,ambiente de baja fidelidad,bathroom renovation,crazy home renovations,concrete in bathroom floor,reaper daw,ableton live lite,music vlog,bathroom vlog,bad bathroom reno,

Post a Comment

0 Comments