Advertisement

That's Tough Podcast - EP. 1 (feat. Seanny The GOAT)

That's Tough  Podcast - EP. 1 (feat. Seanny The GOAT) Welcome to my new podcast! I linked up with my homie Seanny The GOAT for episode one! This podcast will cover varying subjects from music to pop culture. I am just here to have a good time and talk about things either alone or with the homies! Feel free to discuss things with me on my other social media accounts. Thank you for taking the time to check out my channel!

If you want to check out the podcast on other platforms it is available on soundcloud and spotify!

Soundcloud:


JayStreet Social Media:
www.Twitter.com/JayStreetX
www.Facebook.com/JayStreetX
www.Instagram.com/JayStreetX
www.Soundcloud.com/JayStreetX
www.Youtube.com/KruMusicGroup

Seanny The GOAT Social Media:
www.Twitter.com/SeannyTheGOAT
www.Facebook.com/SeannyTheGOAT
www.Instagram.com/SeannyTheGOAT
www.Soundcloud.com/Seanny The GOAT
www.Youtube.com/KruMusicGroup
@SeannyTheGOAT

That's Tough Podcast,JayStreet,Seanny The GOAT,On The Move,Kru Music Group,OTM,KMG,Music,Star Wars,6ix9ine,Kanye West,My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy,Cartoons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments