Advertisement

The BEST 24 HOURS in LIMA before heading to CUSCO | PERU

The BEST 24 HOURS in LIMA before heading to CUSCO | PERU I know most people who are heading to Peru have a stop in Lima. Most people decide not to spend time in Peru's capital city before heading off to Cusco. And I understand why you would be anxious to head to Cusco. I mean the main draw to Peru is the magnificent Machu Picchu. But I spent 24 hours in Lima before heading out on my Peruvian adventure and I am so glad I did. Lima has so much to offer and if you do it right, you only need 24 hours to see the highlights before heading north to Cusco. So why not watch my tips and tricks to help seeing Lima easier. Because honestly, 24 hours is all you need! So take a day to relax and see the city before your adventures again!

If you liked this video and found it helpful make sure you LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE because you are not going to want to miss out on our Peruvian Adventures!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
WANDER with me Around the Globe! Follow me on my social media accounts! See where I am off to next!

INSTAGRAM | @kaylanreid |
Facebook |
Contact: kaylanreid@comcast.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Where I get all of my incredible music:

Who wants to travel the world? Is the price of airfare preventing you from checking out things on your bucket list? Well I have the perfect website for you, FAREDROP! FAREDROP is a website that shows all the flight deals to/from all over the world! Sign up with the link below and start checking off those bucket list items!


Save money with AirBNB stays and experiences with the link below!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellow Wanders! My name is Kayla. I am based in the Mitten State where I am a full time Registered Nurse. Between my 12 hour shifts, I'm finding time to travel the world. I have a passion for not only travel, but photography and videography, and want to share my travels with fellow wanderers! So stop by Instagram, YouTube channel or Facebook page and say Hi!

Lima,Barranco District,24 hours in Lima,Peru,peru vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments