Advertisement

Trying Out GetGood Drums - Modern and Massive (First Test)

Trying Out GetGood Drums - Modern and Massive (First Test) In this video I test out GetGood Drums modern and massive drum sample library. Modern and massive was designed to give you great sounding drums without the need to mic a kit. Designed by Periphery members Misha Mansoor, Adam 'Nolly' Getgood and Matt Halpern. Once I've got my head around using this kit in a mix I'll make sure I do a proper demo video. This video is just me trying it out and showing you some of the sounds you can get using the turbo feature in modern and massive.

#getgooddrums #modernandmassive #GGD
========================================



Hey I'm Jack. I'm a 17 year old guitarist and musician from New Zealand. I started playing guitar when I was 10 years old and have had a passion for music ever since. I am the lead guitarist in my band Blind Eye and am also a member of the Brotherhood of the Guitar. Keep up with the content I post on YouTube by subscribing to my channel!



You can follow and support me on these platforms:



YOUTUBE -

FACEBOOK -

INSTAGRAM -

TWITTER -



Check out my Brotherhood of the Guitar Profile:





Follow my band:

FACEBOOK -

INSTAGRAM -

Jack,Rollinson,Music,GetGood drums,modern and massive,GetGood Drums modern and massive,modern and massive GetGood drums,ggd,god modern and massive,modern and massive ggd,invasion,matt halpern,nolly,Adam nolly getgood,misha mansoor,periphery,demo,drums,midi drums,sample,sample library,rabea massaad,kick,snare,metal,rock,smash and grab,smash n grab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments