In this video I test out GetGood Drums modern and massive drum sample library. Modern and massive was designed to give you great sounding drums without the need to mic a kit. Designed by Periphery members Misha Mansoor, Adam 'Nolly' Getgood and Matt Halpern. Once I've got my head around using this kit in a mix I'll make sure I do a proper demo video. This video is just me trying it out and showing you some of the sounds you can get using the turbo feature in modern and massive. #getgooddrums #modernandmassive #GGD
========================================
Hey I'm Jack. I'm a 17 year old guitarist and musician from New Zealand. I started playing guitar when I was 10 years old and have had a passion for music ever since. I am the lead guitarist in my band Blind Eye and am also a member of the Brotherhood of the Guitar. Keep up with the content I post on YouTube by subscribing to my channel!
You can follow and support me on these platforms:
YOUTUBE -
FACEBOOK -
INSTAGRAM -
TWITTER -
Check out my Brotherhood of the Guitar Profile:
Follow my band:
FACEBOOK -
INSTAGRAM -

0 Comments