Advertisement

UNBOXING 3 GIANT CENTIPEDES | ORDERED OVER THE WEB!

UNBOXING 3 GIANT CENTIPEDES | ORDERED OVER THE WEB! Animals/Invertebrate/reptile unboxing 3 pet South American giant centipedes I ordered over the phone/internet!

I received 2 Scolopendra gigantea "white leg" and 1 Scolopendra robusta.

Big thanks to Northern Lights Reptile Imports for sourcing and importing me these beautiful animals from EU!

*This video was not sponsored, however Northern Lights provided free importing services for the animals I received.

For business/sponsorship inquiries please email: reptiliatus.business@gmail.com
____________________________________________________________

My camera:

My Gear:

Light ring:
_______________________________________________________________

Follow me on:





_______________________________________________________________

Music by:

Andrew Applepie:

reptile unboxing,scolopendra gigantea,reptiliatus,meet my pets,pet centipede,pet,giant centipede,centipede,giant centipede feeding,brave wilderness,animals,scolopendra robusta,scolopendra,vlogmas,largest centipede,world's largest centipede,giant pet centipede crawls all over its owner,centipede care,centipede housing,goherping unboxing,goherping,centipede feeding,creepy crawlies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments