Advertisement

Cold-Snap, Hot-Wire | How Long Can I Survive in Project Zomboid with ALL the NEGATIVE Traits? #19

Cold-Snap, Hot-Wire  | How Long Can I Survive in Project Zomboid with ALL the NEGATIVE Traits? #19 #projectzomboid #zomboid

GTA Zomboid?

I wanted to try another challenge in Project Zomboid, so I decided to see what it would be like to create a character with (almost) all the negative traits in the game. Definitely worth a try if you are up for a challenge.

As always, this is the experimental version of build 41, so don't expect everything to be perfect yet. :p Enjoy!

Come watch me play LIVE:
▶TWITCH:
▶DLIVE:

Follow me on Twitter!
▶TWITTER:

Follow me on Instagram!
▶Instagram:

Channel Artwork:


Come chat with me!
▶DISCORD:

Help support the channel!
▶PATREON:
▶DONATIONS:

Join my Steam Group:
▶STEAM:

******************************************
PLAYLIST: PLAYLIST:
******************************************

project zomboid,zomboid,project zomboid gameplay,project zomboid build 41,project zomboid all negative traits,project zomboid challenge,project zomboid build 41 iwbums,project zomboid build 41 experimental,project zomboid 41,project zomboid traits,project zomobid weak character,project zomboid playthrough,project zomboid build 41 gameplay,project zomboid supply run,project zomboid winter farming,project zomboid GTA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments