Advertisement

Cutting My Hair Terribly For 2 Minutes Straight.

Cutting My Hair Terribly For 2 Minutes Straight. I am definitely not a professional. I messed up big time. I wasn’t thinking to even post this video because the audio is really bad. But I wanted to post it because I like to embarrass myself lol. But I will be fixing my hair soon maybe I’ll vlog it. :) but yea. This is me cutting my hair and failing to do a good job.

hair,hair cut,hair style,somali hair,east african hair,hair salon,hair damage,hair bleach,hair cut gone wrong,bad hair style,hair mistake,cutting my hair,african hair,curly hair,cutting curly hair,cutting hair fail,hair fail,dead ends hair,hair prank,cutting my hair short,cutting hair at home,cutting hair gone bad,hair regret,short hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments