Advertisement

Dangerous IDIOTS Operator Excavator Fail Win Skill, View Angle Of The Excavator Driving

Dangerous IDIOTS Operator Excavator Fail Win Skill, View Angle Of The Excavator Driving Dangerous IDIOTS Operator Excavator Fail Win Skill, View Angle Of The Excavator Driving


Thank For Watching!!!
I myself am an operator of an excavator, so I have encountered many unintended accidents because this is a dangerous job, but because of my wife's life, I will not be afraid of difficulties. Hope the drivers always take care of their work.
#excavator
#excavatorfail
#idiots

crisis,machines,World's,Dangerous,Idiots,Excavator,Heavy,Equipment,Operator,Fastest,Climbing,Excavator Driving,Machines,Heavy Equipment,Heavy Equipment Operator,Excavator Operator,excavator fail,fail,view angle excavator driving,view angle excavator,view angle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments