Advertisement

Deer Simulator is the most bizarre game ever

Deer Simulator is the most bizarre game ever Deer Simulator is an accurate deer simulation game on Steam. What a great i-DEER. Grab your own Olzoom T-Shirts & Merch here -
Check out my Patreon to help support the channel -
Join my Discord server -
Follow my Instagram -
Follow my Twitter -
Check out my songs on Soundcloud -

Special thanks to my patrons;
My Son
Jack (Slothden Playz)
Robbie Batman
Airīn

DEEEER Simulator: Your Average Everyday Deer Game is a “Slow-Life Town Destruction Game”. In Deer Simulator you can spend your days enjoying a nice, relaxed frolic here and there together with the other animals around town, or you can choose to relieve some stress and absolutely destroy the town and everything in it.

Deer Simulator -

Watch more videos here in their playlists!
Skyrim with Olzoom -
Harry Potter Gmod RP -
The Sims 4 with Olzoom (Dingus Chan) -
Weird Games -
All Olzoom Rap Songs -

Here's some of my favourite videos of mine, go check them out if you haven't already :)
Breaking the Skyrim main story quest with guns -
Cooking Simulator and I keep setting fire to everything -
How NOT to make friends in GTA 5 RP -
Terrorising my entire neighborhood in The Sims 4 -
I played Skyrim with the funniest mods I could find -
Postal 4 is the best game of all time -
Kindergarten 2 is the craziest Steam game ever -
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator with a zombie mod was a huge mistake -
I made everyone in VRChat hate me because of this -
We started a gang in Harry Potter RP ft. Kiwo & Shim -

#deersimulator #steamgames #funny

olzoom,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,british,funny,moments,gameplay,funny moments,DEEEER Simulator,deer simulator,deer sim,funny steam games,deer simulator gameplay,deer simulator trailer,deer simulator funny,weird steam games,funniest steam games,NASPAPA GAMES,PLAYISM,DEEEER Simulator: Your Average Everyday Deer Game,meme steam games,ragdoll games,simulator games,funny simulator games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments