Advertisement

Kerala Govt is targeting me because I spoke truth: Shobha Karandlaje on her Tweet

Kerala Govt is targeting me because I spoke truth: Shobha Karandlaje on her Tweet While speaking to ANI in Chennai, BJP leader Shobha Karandlaje on her tweet over which a case has been registered against her, said, "I told truth and I tweeted truth but Kerala Government took shameful action against me government should booked cased against the culprits."

Subscribe to IndiaTV and don't forget to press "THE BELL ICON" to never miss any updates-


Download Mobile App:
Link for Android device:
Link for Apple device:

Follow Us On:
Facebook:

Twitter:


Also Watch:
Aap Ki Adalat:
Aaj Ki Baat:
Cricket Ki Baat:
Kurukshetra:
Bhavishyavani:

#IndiaTVNews #BreakingNews #LatestNews
#IndiaTV #IndiaTVLive

Get All Latest Updates Here:
IndiaTV Live:
IndiaTV Official Website:
IndiaTV News in Hindi:
Business News in Hindi:

shobha karandlaje,bjp,caa,kerala government,malappuram,communist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments