Advertisement

How to Set Up & Get the BEST Vocals in Audacity

How to Set Up & Get the BEST Vocals in Audacity Ever wanted to record vocals for something but didn't know where to start? Ever recorded audio but something didn't sound quite right about it even after following a tutorial you found on Youtube? Maybe this tutorial will help.

---

In this video, I go through step by step how to set up, record, and edit vocals in Audacity. I compare two simple editing techniques to show you which I think is better, play them side by side, and then let the software decide which is better. While both methods are effective, I believe one method is vastly superior, and I try to briefly touch on why.

Feel free to pause at any point so that you can follow along with one of your recordings, and see how things work out for you! If you have any questions, you can leave them below and I'll do my best to answer them to the extent of my knowledge.

In the future, I will go more in-depth on recording and editing in Audacity, so be sure to subscribe if you're on the lookout for more tips on how to get the most out of this wonderful free, open source, cross-platform audio software.

---

Here are the links to the tools I used in this quick tutorial:
Audacity:

RMS Normalize Plugin for Audacity:

ACX Check Plugin for Audacity:

OBS for Screen Capture:

Hitfilm Express for Video Editing:

---

Check me out on Instagram:
Now also on Twitter:

audio,recording,recordingvocals,vocals,setup,set up audacity,setup audacity,audacity,recording in audacity,record in audacity,recording vocals in audacity,recording vocals,voice over,voice acting,how to voice over,how to voiceover,voiceover,how to voice act,how to voice acting,best vocals,tips,how to setup audacity,how to set up audacity,how to record,how to record in audacity,how to record vocals,how to record vocals in audacity,editing in audacity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments