Advertisement

Rescued Stray Dog Recovered From Canine Distemper

Rescued Stray Dog Recovered From Canine Distemper Rescue and Free Treatment#2
Always I believe in 'Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.’ For the past ten years I am doing free treatment for abandoned/orphaned /rescued puppy,dog,cat and birds etc. As I told earlier in my videos, I am started spending My YOUTUBE channel income and also income from youTube subscriber JOIN Option, and I will update all my free treatment in upcoming videos under Rescue and Free Treatment topic and Play list..and also I request the pet lovers of arcot,ranipet ,walajah and vellore, kindly bring injured/abandoned/orphaned suffering puppy,dog,bird etc and I will treat freely……
Laikas 05 Pet Clinic , Vc motor Bypass Near Venkat Baba gas agency , Vc motor, Ranipet, Tamil Nadu 632401 cell no - 096295 59666

dog rescue,puppy rescue,animal aid,rescued dog,stray dog Rescue,street dog rescue,dog rescue near me,animal rescue,stray paws rescue,blue cross,shelter,dog shelter,puppy shelter,cow rescue,bird rescue,cat rescue,rescue puppies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments