Advertisement

How to wear your old Kerala saree with a stylish twist | Drape & Style Kuthampally saree perfectly

How to wear your old Kerala saree with a stylish twist | Drape & Style Kuthampally saree perfectly How to wear your old Kerala saree with a stylish twist | Drape & Style Kuthampally saree perfectly
Business Id: tvplexus@gmail.com
Follow FB
TWITTER

FAQs:
what’s your name? Swati Priya
what’s your Instagram? @ Jiilahub
What is my height? 5' 6"

Which camera and lens do I use?
canon 70d

Which lens do I use

Which mic do I use for audio recording?
Rode

Which software do I use to edit videos?


Where am I based (city)?
Delhi, India

tips,trick,hacks,diy,Saree,sari,blouse,bollywood,bridal,wedding,style,new,how,to,wear,tie,wearing,indian,designer,jiilahub,tutorial,desi,south,lehenga,lahenga,gujrati,marathi,bengali,bengoli,nivi,mermaid,flat front,cotton,seedha,slim,tall,perfectly,perfect,proper,pleats,how to wear,your,old,kerala saree,with,a stylish,twist,drape style,kerala saree blouse,pattu,khadi sari,organza,kuthampully,winter,perfect pleats,modern,royal,marwari,rajasthani,cancan skirt,on,reverse mermaid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments