Advertisement

I did a Q&A while shiny hunting in Pokemon

I did a Q&A while shiny hunting in Pokemon Can you do a face reveal? What was teaching English in Japan like? What's the three digits on the back of your credit card?

~Twitch Channel:
~Merch Shop:
~Twitter:
~Instagram:
~Discord:

~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~

Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,RTGame Pokemon,Pokemon shiny hunting,RTGame Q&A,RTGame so hey,RTGame vlog,Pokemon Sword and Shield,Pokemon Wooloo,Pokemon shiny Wooloo,Ruining Pokemon Sword and Shield,Pokemon shiny,Pokemon shiny hunting Sword and Shield,Pokemon Sword Shield shiny hunting,Pokemon shiny hunt,Pokemon funny,Pokemon funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments