Advertisement

meeting tank!

meeting tank! Full unedited footage from when I met tank at faunited 2019.

Instagram!


website

My patreon! Come and join for exclusive posts and free items!!


FAQ

Yes I made my suit.
Yes I take commissions. My websites linked above.
Exceptions include!
Ross the cat made by tsebresos
And mochi the corgi made by ahuen
Frost made by more fur less
Eclipse headbase by dreamvision creations
Taffy headbase by schneepardi creations

No I will not make a free suit for you. This is my full time job. I need the money for bills and personal items.
If you ask for a free suit you are automatically blocked from my channel.

I do not do tutorials. Please do not ask for one or tips on making suits. I will just delete the comment. It takes away customers from my buisness (this is my full time job, I do not have any other way of making money!) and there are a million other videos on making suits you can find yourself.

No copyright is intended. If there is a copyright song etc in the video I will not monetize it. Everything used under fair use for parody only.
Credits will be in the video!

Cosplay,cosplayer,cosplaying,costume,costumer,réaltra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments