Advertisement

Mommy Collier and The Little: How to DIY and inexpensive Marble dry erase board

Mommy Collier and The Little: How to DIY  and inexpensive Marble dry erase board Hey yall hey Happy New Year!!!
In this DIY the little and I are showing you how we are setting ourselves up for a productive and inspired 2020 with this fun organizational dry erase DIY.
.
.
I love this so much because I'm able to keep track of everything that needs to be done and leave reminders that keep me focused and encouraged on my short term goals throughout the week.
.
This DIY took 15 min total to make.
materials:
Method one:
serving plate: target 10$
twine: dollar tree 1$
Method two:
picture frame: dollar tree 1$ (you can use any frame but the price will vary)
vinyl liner: dollar tree 1$
dry erase markers: dollar tree 1$
*I already had a glue gun, scissors, and glue sticks
.
#diyhomedecor #diy #newyearmotivation #elledove #werethecolliers #blackyoutubefamily

board

Post a Comment

0 Comments