Advertisement

Selected Piano Works

Selected Piano Works 00:05 - Do You Remember
03:40 - Drifting
05:25 - At Sea
07:53 - Test Flight
09:46 - I'm Here, I'll Find You
15:11 - Town of Maniba
17:52 - Castle Peak
22:09 - Memories of You
23:56 - If Only
25:16 - Under Your Skin
27:58 - The Sky is an Ocean

So awhile back I was commissioned to do some minimalist piano music for a graphic novel video game. The project was never finished. This is a mix of some of the work I did for that game, plus some other stuff that fits in well with it. They're all original compositions. The video is recorded with Synthesia, and the piano samples used are Cinesample's Piano In Blue. At some points the audio and video get slightly de-synced. Sorry for that. It's too much of a pain to fix.

Get high quality WAVs of these tracks on BandCamp!


If anyone wants to license these tracks for commercial use, or maybe even commission me, send me an email at jabackf@yahoo.com. If there's interest, maybe I'll eventually do a video recording of performing some of these songs live.

piano,synthesia,minimalist,relaxing,music,ost,songs,jbaudio,peaceful,

Post a Comment

0 Comments