Advertisement

SUPPLEMENTS | a wake up call for your health

SUPPLEMENTS | a wake up call for your health Subscribe: | Follow my IG:
➭ FIND MORE:
➭ JOIN MY FITNESS APP:

Do you take supplements?
Are you educated on what is in them?
Have you cleared them with a physician?
Time to wake everyone up.

I am here to share my journey talking "balance" by Alani
Nutrition - and using this platform to encourage YOU
to be a better consumer. Listen up, and be inspired to take
control of your supplementation journey, and get educated!

DISCLAIMER: this is not a sponsored or paid video in any way - as shared, this is my due diligence as an "InFlUEnCER" and someone who uses these supplements - to educate you guys to take action for YOUR own health. Before the start of any supplementation, please consult a physician or your family doctor.

I did have to take clips out of this video - so I apologize if it's a little "skippy" but I did what I had to do legally to share with you all! (: xx


Follow Des Scoggin, aka: ME!
instagram ➭
twitter ➭
facebook ➭
pinterest ➭
my weekly emails ➭
official website ➭

----------------------------------------------------
(((ANNOUNCEMENTS))

my open facebook community: www.facebook.com/groups/dbftcommunity

my hip bands (floral print) are live:
order them for $19.99 for one, or $47.99 for all 3 and get a free popsocket and thank you in every order!


((( LINKS/MY OUTFITS )))

my outfits and makeup ----

---------------------------------------------------

F A Q

-what’s your real name? Desiree

-what’s your instagram? www.instagram.com/desb___

-how old are you? 24

-how tall are you? 5'7

-whats your Spotify playlist?

-skin care routine? / CODE "desb" to save 20%

-my huge water jug? / CODE: "desb"

-supplements I use? / CODE "desb"

AND

-how to find my free stuff and codes?

-------------------------------------------------

➭ Watch More Desiree Scoggin:
- Latest uploads:
- Popular uploads:
- Get to know me:
- Fitness Education:

balance,balance alani nu,balance alani nutrition,supplements,health and wellness,fitness topic,protein powder,bcaas,pre workout supplement,healthy choices,fitness influencer,alani nutrition,alani nu,Alani Nu athlete,Alani Nu balance,amenorrhea,period health,women health,womens health,fitness trainer,exercise science,physiology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments