Advertisement

Vlog - Halfway Through January Already!

Vlog - Halfway Through January Already! I know, I know it's a day later than normal, but better late than never as they say! Another instalment of life at chez Deakin where we're already halfway through January...where has the time gone!
*********************************************************************
♡ Become one of my Angels and help support my YouTube channel!

*********************************************************************
Thank you so much for watching! I welcome all polite comments and I'd love to hear from you, however, I do have a zero tolerance policy towards snark and trolls, so if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all!

More Art Journaling, Mixed Media and Card Making inspiration can be found by following me here:

Website & Blog:
Facebook:
Instagram:

How to,Art Journal,Art Journaling,Mixed Media,Crafts,Hobbies,Scrapbooking,Scrap Booking,Journalling,Tutorial,Tut,Arts,Tim Holtz,Distress Paints,Acrylic Paints,Art Journal Page,Start to Finish,Art Inspiration,Dylusions,Dina Wakley,Distress Ink,Mixed Media Art,Art Journalling,Card Making,Mike Deakin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments