Advertisement

ASMR: Janky, choppy, crazy yogurt eating and rambling. All over the place really.

ASMR: Janky, choppy, crazy yogurt eating and rambling. All over the place really. Hey guys! So... this video is one of the jankiest and choppiest videos I've put up. I want to keep my promise to upload every week, and still having technical difficulties. So, this is what happens.

Sorry about that.

Good news is there may only be one more video that has issues and then I'm going to work on a better setup.

Hopefully, it's not a big deal as it's mostly for the audio.

If you didn't know... I did end up getting tickets to the sold-out show for The Format. YASSSSS!
--------

Follow me on twitter!





-What is ASMR?:



#ASMR

Yogurt,Eating,ASMR,beerasmr,whispering,rambling whisper,whispers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments