Advertisement

My Husband Left & IDK Where!! Also My Chinese Student CALLED ME A MONKEY!

My Husband Left & IDK Where!! Also My Chinese Student CALLED ME A MONKEY! For comments Follow our other Channel Bailey Bunch Reviews!!!

WELCOME! To the life of the Bailey Bunch! My name is Rachel and I am a young mommy of 2! My Sweet boy Troy! My sassy daughter Aria! my husband is the coolest! He makes music in hopes that it will be heard around the world. I hope you enjoy the ride of our crazy family! Nothing is held back.
:) HERE IS OUR REALITY!

EMAIL ME FOR BUSINESS INQUIRES & COLLABS: rachelmartinez40@gmail.com

Check Out Our 2nd Channel:

Instagram: Raee_sunshine
Instagram: Alexanderthedon

young mom,young dada,young parents,prarenting,hilarious,crazy,stressful,mom life,dada life,reality,the truth,exposing,my husband,divorce,breakup,storytime,marriage,ace fmaily,prince family,black family,family life,morning routine,night routine,funny,must watch,overwhelmed,jessfam,britneyandbaby,delivery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments