Advertisement

Plan Your Dream Vacation! | Notion, YNAB, Google My Maps

Plan Your Dream Vacation! | Notion, YNAB, Google My Maps One of my favorite things to budget for? Vacation! ✈️ Today I'm breaking down my routine for planning a trip using tools like Notion, YNAB, and Google My Maps.

Timestamps if you'd like to hop around!

Budget: 1:33
YNAB: 2:15
Itinerary: 3:29
Notion: 4:31
Google My Maps: 5:41

Here is the travel planning Notion template I use -


Helpful Blog Posts -

· Next Level Budgeting: Category Groups and Vacations: How to organize your budget for the perfect vacation -


· 2 Adults, 2 Kids, One Epic Vacation -


Sign up for a free trial! - www.ynab.com

Check out our book! - www.ynab.com/book

__________

Sign up for YNAB’s weekly email newsletter with the week’s best budgeting wisdom and inspiration!


__________

Come say, "Hi!" on social:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Listen to The You Need a Budget PODCAST here:

And read our BLOG here:


#budgeting #youneedabudget #ynab

how i plan my trips,how to plan for travel,how to plan a trip,travel planning,travel planning tips,plan your first trip,plan travel,best travel tips,travel tips,how to travel budget,travel like a pro,plan for international trip,booking stay,budgeting for a trip,travel budgeting,international travel,language learning,language app,airbnb,ynab,notion,google my maps,best travel tip,you need a budget,how to use notion to plan travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments