Advertisement

PrettyLittleThing dress that would 'fit 8 year old' leaves shopper's bum exposed - Today News

PrettyLittleThing dress that would 'fit 8 year old' leaves shopper's bum exposed - Today News Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (
For any copyright, please send me a message.  Online shopping is always a lottery of luck as we pray the clothes look the same on us as they do on the models online.  It doesn't always go to plan for shoppers, like a £24 jumpsuit that left one woman looking like a 'melted disco ball' or an eye-watering £350 dress that people compared to a 'sack of onions'.  A Pretty Little Thing customer who was also disappointed by an online purchase was left red faced and bare cheeked after picking out a new outfit for a family bowling night.  Natalie Weaver, 26, had ordered a size 12 green polka dot dress from the website but claims it could have 'fit an eight year old' after trying on the dress due to its very inappropriate length.  The project co-ordinator says she was left flashing her underwear due to how short it was and was forced to quickly make a plan B for her family night out.  Natalie, from Wakefield, said: "I ordered the green polka dot dress in a size 12 as I am usually a size 10 to 12 and wanted to be on the safe side as I was wanting to wear it Saturday as I was going bowling with family.  "I ordered it Thursday and requested next day delivery to ensure I had it on time.  "What arrived was apparently a size 12 but fit like a children's age 12.  "Its definitely not for anyone above 5ft3in - in fact, I think it would best fit an eight-year-old  "I sent back the outfit as soon as it arrived and ended up having to wear a different dress to the night out.  "All of my friends thought it was hilarious, but it's really put me off of ordering from Pretty Little Thing and I don't think I will again in the future."  Pretty Little Thing have been contacted for comment.  It's not the first time their customers have been left a little disappointed, after another customer called out the brand claiming her £24 top made her look like a 'parachute'.  After tweeting a photo of the look, Kelly Lavin said that pals had poked fun of her by suggesting it looked as thought she had jumped out of a plane and had been inflated on the way down.

Pretty Little Things,

Post a Comment

0 Comments