Advertisement

7 Digital Detox Habits to Reduce Stress and Boost Productivity!

7 Digital Detox Habits to Reduce Stress and Boost Productivity! ORDER NOW! The HealthNut Cookbook
For Canada:
For USA:

Today I'm collaborating with the wellness expert and my friend Meghan Livingstone to share 7 Digital Detox Habits to Reduce Stress and Boost Productivity! Got any tips of your own? Leave them in the comments below!

7 Digital Detox Habits to Start Now Blog Posts:

Watch Meghan's Video:
Subscribe to Meghan's Channel:

LINKS MENTIONED:
HealthNut Shop:
Flume App:

PRODUCTS SEEN/MENTIONED:
BeautyNut Lip Butter:
Book:
Blue Light Glasses:

Subscribe (It's FREE) to my channel here ↠
JOIN the email list here ↠
Check out the HealthNut Shop here ↠
______________________
Camera & Equipment I use to film my videos:
Main Cam:
Lens:
Main Tripod:
Vlog Tripod:
Microphone:
Lights:
Light Stands:
Hard Drive:

Other Places You Can Find Me :)
Instagram •
Facebook •
Blog •
Shop:

Most Popular Videos ↠
7 Meal Prep Hacks •
What I Eat in a Day at Work •
My Spring Cleaning Routine •
Meal Prep for Beginners •
5 Bento Box Lunch recipes•
3 Healthy Smoothie Recipes •
My Fitness Morning Routine:

*This video is not sponsored. All opinions expressed are my own. I sometimes receive products for free from brands for consideration but will disclose when videos are sponsored and I am getting paid to talk about the brand/products mentioned. Thank you for support.

Hugs + Smoothies,
Nikole xo

digital detox,digital detox habits,digital detox tips,digital minimalism,social media,social media boundaries,how to digital detox,detox,minimalism,unplug,recharge,digital minimalist,blue light glasses,productivity,productivity hacks,reduce stress,how to reduce stress and anxiety,healthy lifestyle,social media detox,meghan livingstone,healthnut,healthnut nutrition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments