Advertisement

Aquarius - Mid March Reading - What is Blocking You...

Aquarius - Mid March Reading - What is Blocking You... Hi Everyone and welcome to PassionatePerseverance444! This reading is for Aquarius, Mid March reading looing at a current Blockage for you.

I am a newbie here, so please have patience with me as I learn the camera and proper focusing. I am really looking forward to where this journey will lead. I am an intuitive reader and do what I feel guided to at the time. I receive a great deal of messages based off the imagery of the cards I am guided to specific decks at the time of each reading. Please keep in mind that this reading is general and will not apply to everyone.

All readings are for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks for watching. Good thoughts to all!!!

Aquarius,aquariustarot,tarot,reading,tarotreading,spiritualguidance,guidance,soulpurpose,soul,spiritualjourney,yourpath,empath,lifecoach,soulcoach,horoscope,purpose,

Post a Comment

0 Comments