Advertisement

Conversation with a homosexual baptized 'Christian' who grew up in the church

Conversation with a homosexual baptized 'Christian' who grew up in the church Downtown Dallas, TX
This is the fruit of American "Christianity" and it is grievous. The wolves, masquerading as pastors and shepherds in the pulpits, are taking millions upon millions of souls with them to Hell.

During the conversation part of my lack of knowledge was displayed as I did not know to whom the Book of Romans was written, though I have studied such information before. But as I have discovered by constantly being out on the streets and going to college campuses, there is so much to know and so many subjects to learn about. While it difficult to be learned about everything that will be brought up to you, I am striving to be a diligent student in order to show myself approved and provide an answer to the questions that are presented to me.

church

Post a Comment

0 Comments