Advertisement

Courage To Magnify Christ (based on Philippians 1:18-20)

Courage To Magnify Christ (based on Philippians 1:18-20) In Philippians 1:18-20, the Apostle Paul teaches us that we need courage so that Christ will be magnified. In this message I explain what it means to magnify Christ, why magnifying Christ is so important, why we need courage to do this task, and where this courage comes from. I give examples from the Bible and from the modern world of this need for courage in order to magnify Christ.



This sermon was preached on March 1, 2020 at Severn Baptist Church in Severn, NC by me (Mark Corbett). I pray that God will bless, encourage, and strengthen those who watch it. Below I include some links to related materials:


In this blog post I explain how 2 prophecies from our Lord are both coming true today. One is about persecution and the other is about the spread of the gospel:





In this post I share 7 ways that God responds to the persecution of His people:






Here I share how God uses the book of Revelation to encourage His people as we face persecution, false teachers, and other pressures:





In this post I share a short video clip and a story about three courageous women jailed for sharing the gospel in Indonesia (where I lived for 14 years):






Finally, in this post I share why I chose a really strange name for my blog:



1:18-20)

Post a Comment

0 Comments