Advertisement

Getting Down to Level 1 and Hostile Mob Farm – Minecraft Skyblock (02)

Getting Down to Level 1 and Hostile Mob Farm – Minecraft Skyblock (02) So now that we are established, we need to get all the way down to level one where all the good stuff can spawn. Once there, we need to build a simple hostile mob farm.

Get your gaming server from BlueFang Solutions.
Use code "midnight10" at checkout for 10% off your first month.

WHY I CALL YOU PAT:

Catch me on Twitch!
Check out my YouTube Channel:
Watch old Twitch streams!
Check out my documentary channel:

Find the Broken Ankle Stream team:
Check out my website:
Discord:
Midnight's Tip Jar:
Patreon:

In-game music:
"Acoustic Breeze" by Bensound,
"Somewhere Sunny" by Kevin MacLeod,
“Porch Swing Days - slower” by Kevin MacLeod,
“Sardana” by Kevin MacLeod,
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0


Into by JoethePirate1:
Intro Music is "Space Camp"
by Josh Woodward (

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0


Minecraft is the video game that started it all for me. Let’s return to our roots.

Skyblock

Post a Comment

0 Comments