Advertisement

How to BREATHE for Singing EASY | Voice Tutorial

How to BREATHE for Singing EASY | Voice Tutorial In this video you can learn the most fundamental thing for your voice - the breathing. I tell about the way of breathing that I use for my performances and that can help any beginner singer to start singing and any professional singer to improve his mastery. That mega breath trick will help you to breath deeper, control the volume of your voice and finally discover your natural voice and enjoy it.

The method I explain in this video is the part of my original Singing-Yoga technique, which blends sound meditation, emotional liberation and singing practices based on the ancient songs of the world. Get you FREE trial private online lesson with me:




Join me:

SPOTIFY:


PATREON - Become a Dreamer and patron of my music


GOFUNDME - Become a part of ELLA-12 Secrets of Woman's Soul


WEBSITE and SHOP
Get Your Exclusive Edition CD


FACEBOOK


INSTAGRAM -


SOUNDCLOUD - Listen to my music











#howtobreatheforsinging #voicetutorial #breathsinging
how to breathe singing, how to breathe while singing, how to breathe singing lessons, how to sing from the diaphragm, how to sing high notes, how to sing, breathing for singing, breathing support,

how to breathe singing,how to breathe while singing,how to breathe singing lessons,how to sing from the diaphragm,breathing for singing,how to breathe for singing,how to breathe when you sing,singing breathing techniques,vocal technique,singing breathing,breathe from the diaphragm,breathe from diaphragm,singgeek,singing tips,singing breathing exercise,singing breathing exercises for beginners,breathing exercises singing,diaphragm singing,breathe support,

Post a Comment

0 Comments