Advertisement

Motley Crue - Looks That Kill Guitar Lesson

Motley Crue - Looks That Kill Guitar Lesson Check Out My Online Guitar Academy!

My All New Merch is Here!



Subscribe for new songs every week!

Check out my theory and technique channel!

Follow GuitarLessons365 on Twitter!

Please help support my lessons on Patreon.

My Motley Crue Playlist!

In this Looks That Kill guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this Motley Crue classic note-for-note!

The tuning is D standard tuning. That means that every string is tuned down one whole-step. Those notes are, starting from the 6th string, D G C F A D.

I will demonstrate each riff in the order that each one appears on the original recording. Some of my favorite Motley Crue riffs are in this one as well!

I will also demsontrate how to play Mick Mars' solo.

Have fun with this one guys! #looksthatkillguitarlesson #motleycrue #guitarcovers

Carl...

looks that kill guitar lesson,looks that kill guitar covers,looks that kill motley crue,motley crue,mick mars,guitarlessons365song,lead guitar,tutorial,glam rock,carl brown,the dirt motley crue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments