Advertisement

The Making of a Skinny Classic|The Happy Planner|March Monthly|Plan With Me

The Making of a Skinny Classic|The Happy Planner|March Monthly|Plan With Me In this video I am making my own Monthly page in my version of the Happy Planner Skinny Classic.
I am convinced I want/need a Happy Planner Skinny Classic planner for my on the go planner. I am using a mini Happy Planner but find I need/want more space to write as well as decorate.
I have spent more money than I care to admit buying things I need/want and find out that it won't work for me.

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

This channel is about how I use my Happy Planner. I am a pretty and practical planner. I love using stickers and other décor but I also need plenty of space to plan.

I also like to share my thoughts on products I use and love. From time to time you may see a video with me using my products.

Thank you for planning with me today.
If you liked the video hit that thumbs up button. If you are not subscribed yet go ahead and click on that subscribe button and don't forget to click on the bell. I don't want you to miss a thing.

Until next time,
Have a blessed day
Steph


FOLLOW ME IN ALL THE PLACES!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stephscraftyspace Etsy Shop
www.stephscraftyspace.etsy.com

Instagram
@stephscraftyspace

Facebook
www.facebook.com/stephscraftyspace

plan with me,the happy planner,happy planner,skinny classic planner,plan with me happy planner,before the pen spread plan with me,before the pen spread,happy planner pwm,planner setup,planner stickers,happy planner plan with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments