Advertisement

[UPDATE] Chronavirus - Flightradar24 - Large Amount of Inbound Flights From Europe

[UPDATE] Chronavirus - Flightradar24 - Large Amount of Inbound Flights From Europe - FlightRadar24 Website:

- MOST IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind my Video Card is a AMD R9 380 (4 gig of Vram) which allows me to play games with the graphic settings I show in my videos. Your experience may vary if you are using a different video card.



[My System Specs]

- Windows 10

- 8 Gigs of Ram

- Synmaster 2220wm (1680x1050p) Monitor

- AMD Phenom II X4 940

- AMD R9 380 (4gig Vram)



- Day of Defeat Sturmbot Support Website:



#coronavirus
#europe
#flightradar24


"I would rather have someone hate me for speaking the truth than like me for telling them a lie."



Michael Slaunwhite

Europe

Post a Comment

0 Comments