Advertisement

Taking a few days off!

Taking a few days off! Hey everyone! Thanks for tuning in :)
I know its a bit of a downer for those who love the daily vlogs no matter how long or short they are! But im just taking this weekend off to get the Call of Duty addiction out of my system lol!

● Click SUBSCRIBE to see more of my Videos ๐Ÿ˜€
Don’t forget to click that LIKE button! ๐Ÿ‘
‎I upload new videos everyday at 7pm GMT, so see you again tomorrow! :)
Grab yourself a Syndicate Shirt! ►

‎Send me something!
‎Tom Syndicate PO Box 418
‎HYDE SK14 9DN

My Socials

‎● My Twitter ► ⁦‪
‎● My Instagram ►
‎● My Facebook ► ⁦‪
‎● My Snapchat ► ItsSyndicate
‎● My Gaming Channel ►

‎Want to upgrade your gaming equipment?
‎Check out Razer ► ⁦‪

‎Syndicate Original Clothing

‎● Shop: ⁦‪
‎● Twitter:
‎● Facebook: ⁦‪ ⁦‪


Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed the video!

life of tom,lifeoftom,tom syndicate,syndicate,syndicate vlog,vlogger,daily vlog,uk vlogger,tom cassell,adventure,travel,exploration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments