Advertisement

Why are women quitting the workplace | Women and Workplaces

Why are women quitting the workplace | Women and Workplaces Why are women quitting the workplace? I have worked as Human Resource manager in India for around ten years and in this video I share one of my initial experiences around Diversity and Inclusion specifically Gender Diversity. I discuss the topic of why women are quitting the workforce especially in countries like India. This video will also explore topics like why we have too few women leaders and why we have too few women managers. This video is first in the series of videos under 'Women and Workplace' topic where I will be attempting to share my experiences around problems and issues women face at work in order to create better awareness around them and probably discuss some solutions. This video will discuss topics like marriage, motherhood, gender roles etc. which affect women's careers. I am deeply passionate about this topic and want to be part of the solution. The views I mention in my videos are my opinions. I know many viewers might have similar or different views, so I encourage you to share your views constructively in the comments below so there can be a good discussion.

About me: Hello, I'm Shaily Yadav, a loving mother, human resources professional, travel & life enthusiast, spiritual being, thinker, observer and writer. On my channel LIFE MATTERS you will see things related to travel, workplaces and women, human resources profession, motherhood, spirituality, management and much more. Do subscribe to this channel and come along with me in my journey! New videos every week.

SUBSCRIBE to Our Channel:

Where you can find me:

Website/Blog: shailyyadav.com
Twitter: @ShailyYadav


Street Food Festival in Germany| Visit 30 Street Food trucks from around the world


Cannstatter Volksfest Stuttgart 2019 |Best of Cannstatter Wasen Stuttgart 2019


Munich Oktoberfest 2019| Best of Oktoberfest 2019 Opening Day 1, Germany| wiesn 2019


Oktoberfest 2019 Munich , Best of Opening day 1 PARADE in Germany| Oktoberfest München 2019|


Oktoberfest Guide| Must know Tips before your visit| My experience of Oktoberfest 2019 opening Day 1


Channel Trailer LIFE MATTERS - Travel, Workplace & Women, Human Resources, Motherhood, Spirituality


Europe Travel Playlist


#Whywomenquitworkplaces #Womenandworkplaces #Womenempowerment #Womenleadership #womenandworkforce #Whywomenquitworking #womenissues #whywomenareleaving #WhyWomenAreLeavingtheWorkforceinRecordNumbers #WhywomenAreLeavingtheWorkforce #WomenAreLeavingtheWorkforce #workplace #women #gender

women in the workforce,why women stop working,women in the workplace,reasons that women quit,how to keep more women in the workforce,what stops women from working,resignations from female staff,Why Women Quit Working,indian women,women's work,woman's work,gender gap,women's rights,workforce,women issues,women empowerment,women leadership,women in business,business women,choice,professional,success,change,work,office,corporate,society,glass ceiling,feminism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments