Advertisement

Eddsworld Fanart in which I occasionally talk like Tord

Eddsworld Fanart in which I occasionally talk like Tord Read the title. That's it.
This video is from my Twitch:
The border you see around my videos was made by the lovely Nautibet that you can also find on Twitch! Check him out!
The Awesome music on my vids is made by the super cool Safi on youtube and Soundcloud! Huge thanks to Safi! Give Safi some love!!
Want to join the Manor for an exclusive look on what it's like to create your own series, or just to hang out? Here's the discord link:
Here's my Instagram, where I'm most active:
Don't forget to check out our website where you can find prints of my art and can now purchase an autographed copy of my book, M.I.A!
Love what you see? Support me on Patreon to keep me going~!

art,shawneemorrisart,fanart,eddsworld,

Post a Comment

0 Comments