Advertisement

I'm Shut In The Broken Lift with Football Players

I'm Shut In The Broken Lift with Football Players To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com

if you are a studio, an animator, designer or voice actor and you'd like to contribute, you can also write to us at this address. We're always looking for new talents to grow our storyteller's team.

Transcript:

Life works in funny and mysterious ways. If there ever was a world competition on whose life is most dramatic and weird, I think mine would emerge at the top.

Welp! Let me assure you though, that’s the only thing I can ever win on. But, it’s not something to be bragged about, to be honest.
Like, yeah, sometimes I do wish that I had that kind of luck in something productive? For example, my studies or maybe getting along with people? That would be especially neat. As this is where my existential problem remains..
Oh, don’t even get me started on getting along with people. It’s like I physically repel the human species. I swear, I don’t stink and I am not bad to look at (am actually the pretty type). Everyone just has a problem with my…attitude.

lift,elevator,stuck in elevator,stuck in the lift,football,football players,football players stuck in the elevator,stuck in the elevator,My Story Animated,ACTUALLY HAPPENED,Dory Story,Share My Story,Dear Diary,Short Stories,Real True Stories Animated,My Life - My Story,True Tales,Real Life Talk,My Story,Teen Stories,Meet My Story,Clip Story,Teen life,Life Story Animated,Life Diary,storybooth,My Story Shared,

Post a Comment

0 Comments