Advertisement

Tried different types of teas from Tea Trunk | Product Review in Hindi | By A Wanderer's Corner

Tried different  types  of teas from Tea Trunk | Product Review in Hindi | By A Wanderer's  Corner #TeaTrunk
#AWandererscorner

Tried different types of teas from Tea Trunk | Product Review in Hindi | By A Wanderer's Corner

In this video i have tried six different types of teas which i have ordered from tea trunk. I came to know about tea trunk from facebook ads. In this video i have reviewed the sampler packs of the tea(s). You can order more quantity packs from tea trunk by taping on the below mentioned link. Tea trunk has a large varieties of healthy tea(s) on it's website! I have ordered 6 of them whichever i felt were the most unique ones. I might come up with another part of this video where i will review 6 more different teas from tea trunk.

If you are interested to order your collection of different tea(s)
Then tap on this link -


(Use "SAVE10" to get 10% off on your cart.)

ABOUT ME:

My name is Priyakshi and i am an explorer. I love to travel, eat and explore various sort of interesting stuffs. And through this channel you can also have a peek into whatever i might come across! I will love to share my stories and views with all my viewers! My videos are mostly related to random stuffs.. such as product reviews, shopping hauls, daily vlogs, challenges and dares, art and crafts, opinion vlogs, and much much more!!

I usually post videos on every saturdays, on every week. You can also write to me anything you wish on my below mentioned social links. Here, you can learn about various types of products before actually investing on them and can get to know about different types of diys and crafts.

Also i love to watch movies and have a pretty good collection of awesome movies watch list, which i will be posting occasionally on wednesdays!

Also many many thanks for spending your time in this description box!

My Social Links-

Facebook: Instagram:


Background Music I have used-

HELLO SUMMER
Composed By - Berlin Connection
Genre - Tropical Pop

SWEET LIES
Composed By - The Second Life
Genre - Dance

Intro Background Music i have used-

Music: Sunny
Musician: @iksonofficial


Camera i have used-

SAMSUNG Galaxy M30s

Buy From :

Editing Apps i have used-

Kinemaster -

Link to my channel trailer-


Link to my previous Video-

Tumi Jake Bhalobasho Cover || Acoustic || Praktan || Priyakshi Roy

Tried different types of teas from Tea Trunk,tea trunk review,tea trunk careers,tea trunk matcha,tea trunk chamomile tea,tea trunk discount code,tea trunk coupon,tea trunk blog,tea trunk hibiscus tea,blue pea tea,rose oolong tea,saffron kahwa tea,berry blush tea,long island tea,a wanderer's Corner,wanderers,priyakshi,different teas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments